Terms and Conditions – BROOK END, DALE.
1. Any provisional bookings will be held for 1 week, pending the arrival of your booking form and deposit (or full rental if your holiday commences less than 2 months from the booking date). Please note that all bookings are from 4pm on Friday to 10am on the following or subsequent Friday. On receipt of your booking form and deposit, we shall send confirmation of your booking and tell you when the final payment is due. No further reminder will be sent. For bookings from outside the UK please contact the owners regarding payment.
2. If a booking is cancelled in writing more than 2 months before the holiday date, every effort will be made to re-let. If successful, your deposit, less up to £20 for each week booked, will be refunded. If unsuccessful, the deposit will be forfeited, unless covered by insurance.
3. If a booking is cancelled in writing less than 2 months before the holiday date, we shall endeavour to re-let. If successful, the holiday price you have paid will be refunded, less a maximum of 20% to cover any extra costs incurred. If unsuccessful, you will forfeit the full holiday price (redeemable only if you have insurance cover applicable to the circumstances).
4. Brook End is for 2 adults (non-smokers). Under no circumstances can this number be increased.
5. The hirer undertakes to pay for any damage or breakages before departure, and to leave Brook End in a clean and tidy condition.
6. The owners will provide Brook End as described in the brochure, and will rectify any problems which may arise as quickly as possible. They reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time to carry out necessary repairs.